- Simply complete our Letter of Authority by CLICKING HERE OR print a hard copy and email, fax or post it to our office.
- You will be called to have your inspections booked immediately. In the mean time your authority allows us to apply to the Department of Environment & Sustainable Development for your building file, which is used for our inspection. This file is then used by your solicitor to prepare your contract of sale.
- Reports will be emailed to you, your agent and solicitor as soon as they are available. If you don't have email we will post a copy.
- You will have all your reports within 48 hours from the date of inspection or from the date we receive your building file (if the file has not arrived before we come on site to inspect).
- On settlement your solicitor will claim back for you, from your purchaser, the appropriate rebate for the Rapid or RapidPlus package you have selected.
and most importantly . . . ALL Residential Reports Inspectors are Class A Licenced Building Assessors and Fully Qualified Timber Pest Inspectors!
Lindsay Collison Licence No. 2011331
Duncan Clark Licence No. 2011260
Raymond Short Licence No. 2011953